Your Partner Against Seafood Fraud
How is the LAW OFFICES OF SCOTT A MILLER going to proceed?
- Our law Office will begin by investigating the DNA of the particular seafood you suspect is mislabeled.
- Our Office will send you specimen bottles where you will put a small piece of the fish inside and send the bottle back to our office.
- Our office will then send out the sample for DNA analysis.
- Next, you will be told of the results. If the DNA test indicates a different fish than what had been labeled, you will have to decide if you want my office to sue.
- If you decide to sue, our office will proceed with a class action lawsuit, with a “no recovery, no fee” basis.